At Make Children First we focus on families with children 0-6 as children’s early experiences set the stage for school and for life.
The Make Children First program
- Provides parents with access to current information about early childhood development, local resources, services and upcoming family friendly events in Kamloops.
- Advocates for families and children, the importance of the Early Years and the Child Care system.
- Provides leadership to the Kamloops Early Years community through ongoing networking opportunities and our sub-committee membership.
- Brings professionals working in the Early Years together, to build upon our community’s current services, resources and programs.
- Provides funding for Early Years community partners to better support families with children 0-6.