Provides coaching, modeling, and education in order to assists parents to
- Strengthen their parenting knowledge and abilities
- Learn healthy communication skills
- Understand and meet their children’s needs
- Strengthen their relationship with their children
- Understand the reasons why visitation requires supervision
Who Is Eligible?
Anyone with children 0 – 19 years of age who have Ministry of Child and Family Development involvement.
How To Refer:
Please see your Social Worker to be referred.