The Community Dietitian
- Supports Interior Community Services food delivery programs
- Partners with community food programs to increase access to food for those with limited income, transportation or who are isolated
- Assesses the nutrition needs of population groups and communities
- Plans and delivers nutrition education programs
- Develops nutrition education materials and tools
Who Is Eligible?
Interior Community Services' Clients are eligible.
Health Link BC: http://www.healthlinkbc.ca or Call 811 and ask to speak with a Registered Dietitian