The Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® Training includes
- 2 days of training
- Verbal early intervention techniques
- Self-protection techniques
- Physical intervention (restraint) techniques
- Postvention (plan)
NVCI training occurs 3 times a year in Kamloops.
Who Is Eligible?
- A limited number of seats are available for community/public to register in this internal training
- Must be 19 years and older
How To Register:
- Contact our Administration Office at 765 Tranquille Rd, Kamloops, BC. (Ph: 250-376-3660) to enquire about training dates and to register.
- Cost is $85 and must be paid a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the course date.