Youth Living Programs
- Provides the care and nurturing of youth in these programs
- Ensures a safe environment while teaching various independent living skills
- Works with families and other community members as appropriate
- Provides structured, person-centered programming
- Are designed to meet the individual strengths, abilities, desires and needs for the youth
Who Is Eligible?
Children or Youth (up to age 19) referred through the Ministry of Children and Family Development are eligible.
How To Refer:
Referrals are made by Social Workers within the Ministry of Children and Family Development.