At Caring Dads fathers
- Learn the difference between parent centered and child centered parenting
- Develop skills to cope in healthy ways with frustrating situations
- Understand how different fathering strategies and choices effect children
- Increase their awareness of controlling, abusive, and neglectful attitudes and behaviors
- Are provided with developmental information and parenting examples that can strengthen father-child relationships
Who Is Eligible?
Fathers who have physically / emotionally abused or neglected their children and / or exposed them to abusive choices of behaviour towards their mother.
How To Refer:
Ministry of Children and Family Development referrals are given priority. Referrals from Adult Probation, other community resources as well as self-referrals are considered next if space allows.