The goal of the Desmond House residence is to enhance quality of life and maintain and/or maximize residents’ independence.
- Provides support to maintain optimal health and well-being
- Provides assistance in managing health care needs
- Enhances independence through individuals' involvement in daily living skills
- Supports individuals to develop and attain personal goals
- Facilitates family relationships and community connections
How To Refer:
Interior Health and self-referral
Click on the picture above to read the Adult Living Programs – Centennial House, Desmond House, and River House 2017 Program Impact Statement.