Community Food Centre
Given the importance of physical distancing at this time, the Mount Paul Community Food Centre has made some significant changes to the way we offer services to the community; however, we are proud to remain open and a community resource for anyone to access. We are working hard every day to continue any adjustments that be may be required in order to minimize the risk of virus exposure for everyone.
For the safety and health of the community we’ve moved our onsite meal programs to a take-away model and, for the time being, asked our dedicated team of volunteers to stay home.
We are proud to be able to offer the following resources currently:
- Terrific Takeaways: Free onsite take-out meal (140 Laburnum St.)
- Monday and Thursday from 12-1pm
- Youth Meals: Free meal at Youth Outreach (408 Seymour St.)
- Monday to Friday from 1-3pm
· Free home deliveries of fresh and frozen meals in partnership with Neighbour to Neighbour for anyone
o Monday to Friday – Register at www.kamloopscares.com
- Grocery Shopping for seniors: Grocery orders and deliveries
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Phone 2-1-1
- Food Hamper deliveries for seniors
- Once a month: Contact Better At Home: 250-828-0600
- Meals on Wheels: Paid menu selected meal delivery – Contact 250-376-3660
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
Programs may be subject to change. Please feel free to call the CFC at 236-421-1011 for any questions.
Stay safe, stay healthy. We are in this together.
A Community Food Centre (CFC) is a welcoming space where people come together to grow, cook, share and advocate for good food.Learn More
The Food Skills Programs are designed to offer community members the opportunity to learn new skills, connect with others and increase knowledge about and access to healthy food options.Learn More
Find out more about Sensational Soups and Second Helping, meal programs available at the Centre.Learn More
Learn more about the Field Trip Adventures and Camp Days available.Learn More
Community Food Centres Canada
The Mount Paul Community Food Centre is a proud partner site of Community Food Centres Canada, a national non-profit that builds health, belonging, and social justice in communities across Canada through the power of food. The Mount Paul CFC is the 10th Community Food Centre in Canada where good food is recognized as a right, and central to health, and where everyone has the means, knowledge, and voice to access good food with dignity. Visit www.cfccanada.ca for more information.