The Residential Youth Mentorship program:
- Matches youth with an appropriate mentor that provides a supported living arrangement
- Develops and enhances life skills through 1-to-1 support, as well as program groups
- Holds youth accountable to their Plans and Mentorship Agreement
- Supports youth to develop and work towards goals
- Supports youth to transition successfully into independence
Who Is Eligible?
Youth aged 16-18 years old who are Youth in Care, or on Youth Agreements, and are working towards independence.
How To Refer:
Referrals are made through the Ministry of Child and Family Development, and Aboriginal delegated agencies.