Careers at Interior Community Services
to advance your career?
to make a difference in the community?
to enriching lives?
Why Work for Interior Community Services?
- A professional and accredited organization
- An organization that is committed to providing high quality services
- Innovative programming that strives to meet the needs of the community
- A broad variety of programming that supports diverse populations
- Opportunities for growth, development and movement within the organization
- A supportive, welcoming and respectful environment for employees and persons served
- A learning organization that offers opportunities for training and professional development
- Agency wide wellness and appreciation initiatives and social events
- Employer paid group benefits and pension plan
Provides care to up to 4 adults in a home setting. Responds effectively to the clients’ needs and behaviors. Carries out the behavioral plan, administers mediations, connects and supports individuals within the community, builds on capabilities, accompanies on outings and appointments and performs personal care. Is also responsible for shopping, cooking, cleaning and general maintenance of the home and yard.Learn More
This position will work within a cluster living program supporting 11 individuals in their daily life skills including physical, vocational, recreational, social and emotional development. Assists residents to connect with the community and to achieve the greatest degree of independence and quality of life possible. Must be able to perform personal care.Learn More
This position will work within a home environment to develop and maintain a safe, respectful, learning environment for a young female. The care worker will build strong relationships with the child/youth in order to support them in growth and personal development and will respond effectively to a variety of challenging situations and behaviors with appropriate interventions. Responsibilities include building daily life skills, supporting emotional and physical wellbeing, de-escalating crisis situations, providing ongoing communication and support to parents, family members, community professionals, Social Workers, etc., meal preparation, maintaining the home (housekeeping and yard work), attending case management meetings, completing required documentation, participation in client focused activities and following program policies and protocolsLearn More
Works in a home situation with adults with developmental disabilities. Responsible for housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, personal care and related duties to support adults with varying degrees of abilities, to live to their full potential in their home and community.Learn More
We offer practicum opportunities to the following students
- Human Service Worker
- Community and School Support Certificate
- Bachelor of Social Worker
- Health Care Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
For further information please contact us at email@example.com