Careers at Interior Community Services
to advance your career?
to make a difference in the community?
to enriching lives?
Why Work for Interior Community Services?
- A professional and accredited organization
- An organization that is committed to providing high quality services
- Innovative programming that strives to meet the needs of the community
- A broad variety of programming that supports diverse populations
- Opportunities for growth, development and movement within the organization
- A supportive, welcoming and respectful environment for employees and persons served
- A learning organization that offers opportunities for training and professional development
- Agency wide wellness and appreciation initiatives and social events
- Employer paid group benefits and pension plan
Interior Community Services - Kamloops is looking to fill a full-time Youth Justice Worker position. The Youth Justice Program provides an alternative-to-custody sentencing option for youth in conflict with the law, and/or supports the re-integration of young offenders in the community following a period in custody. The Youth Justice Worker assists youth to address factors leading to their illegal behaviours and improve their functioning in the community. This role provides support and monitoring to youth in complying with the conditions of their probation order, and assists the Youth Probation team in providing supervision to young offenders in the community.Learn More
This position will work in a cluster living program within a condominium to support 11 adults with diverse abilities to live independently. Responsible for medication administration, housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation or planning, personal care, documentation, some program planning and other duties related to supporting adults with varying degrees of abilities. Must be able to perform all duties relating to personal care.Learn More
The Youth Street Outreach program provides services to homeless and at-risk youth ages 13-24 and facilitates early identification and crisis intervention. This is a harm reduction program providing street-level outreach and drop-in services. The outreach worker provides one-on-one supports to youth who are experiencing homelessness, addictions, mental health concerns, family conflict, sexual exploitation and legal issues.Learn More
We offer practicum opportunities to the following students
- Human Service Worker
- Community and School Support Certificate
- Bachelor of Social Worker
- Health Care Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org