Careers at Interior Community Services
to advance your career?
to make a difference in the community?
to enriching lives?
Why Work for Interior Community Services?
- A professional and accredited organization
- An organization that is committed to providing high quality services
- Innovative programming that strives to meet the needs of the community
- A broad variety of programming that supports diverse populations
- Opportunities for growth, development and movement within the organization
- A supportive, welcoming and respectful environment for employees and persons served
- A learning organization that offers opportunities for training and professional development
- Agency wide wellness and appreciation initiatives and social events
- Employer paid group benefits and pension plan
Interior Community Services is currently looking to hire Casual Support Workers to work in the following programs in Kamloops, Barriere and Merritt.
Community Living Casuals (Supporting adults with diverse abilities) in a variety of programs in Kamloops
* Semi-independent and fully supported living facilities for adults
*Community Inclusion, Skill Development
Community Living Casuals (Supporting adults with diverse abilities) in several programs in Merritt
*MOSAIC Day Program
Community Living Casuals (Supporting adults with diverse abilities and health needs) in Terry's Place (Barriere House)
Interior Community Services is looking to fill the contracted position of Resident Caretaker(s) in Kamloops, BC. This position will be a key member(s) of the property management team and program staff team. The Resident Caretaker will be involved in regular maintenance, janitorial, security and generally maintaining the aesthetics and functioning of a specific housing property with on-call responsibilities.Learn More
This full-time Community Inclusion role provides individual one on one support to clients with developmental disabilities in areas including community inclusion, accessing community resources, emotional support and life skills development.
This position will work within the Options and Opportunities day program supporting individuals in their daily life skills including physical, vocational, recreational, social, and emotional development. Assists participants/clients to connect with the community and to achieve the greatest degree of independence and quality of life possible. Must be able to perform personal care and obtain a Class 4 Unrestricted License.Learn More
We offer practicum opportunities to the following students
- Human Service Worker
- Community and School Support Certificate
- Bachelor of Social Worker
- Health Care Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org