Careers at Interior Community Services
to advance your career?
to make a difference in the community?
to enriching lives?
Why Work for Interior Community Services?
- A professional and accredited organization
- An organization that is committed to providing high quality services
- Innovative programming that strives to meet the needs of the community
- A broad variety of programming that supports diverse populations
- Opportunities for growth, development and movement within the organization
- A supportive, welcoming and respectful environment for employees and persons served
- A learning organization that offers opportunities for training and professional development
- Agency wide wellness and appreciation initiatives and social events
- Employer paid group benefits and pension plan
Adult Living Support Worker - River HouseKamloops, BC
Adult Living Support Worker
Grid 11 ($23.10 to $26.91 /hour)
Associate Executive OfficerKamloops, BC
ICS is looking for a hands-on, result-oriented non-profit leader who can inspire highly skilled teams in providing person-centered, high quality services.
If you have extensive experience and a deep understanding in non-profit operations management including community engagement, outcomes management, fund development, quality assurance, and administration and you are looking to put your passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion into action by leading diverse and dedicated teams of social service professionals, then continue reading.
Casual Community Support Worker - Merritt CI and Day ProgramsMerritt
Interior Community Services - Merritt is looking to hire casual Community Support Workers to work in both our Community Inclusion Program and Mosaic Day Program.
Community Support Worker - Community InclusionKamloops
Interior Community Services is looking to fill 1 permanent part-time CSW for the Community Inclusion Program in Kamloops, BC. This role provides individual one on one support to people-served.Learn More
Home Support WorkerKamloops
Interior Community Services is looking to fill the full-time position of Home Support Worker in Kamloops, BC. This position travels within the community, visiting clients with diverse abilities in their homes to support them in areas of personal care and home management. Also monitors the overall well-being of the individual.
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week, Mon-Fri, Day Shift
flexible availability including evenings and weekends.
SALARY: Grid 10 ($21.63 - $25.19 /hour as per collective agreement)
VACANCIES: 1 Permanent Full-time
Residence Worker - New Desmond House - PFT, PPT and CasualsKamloops
The Residence Worker assists adults with developmental diverse abilities in a supported home environment. They promote quality of life for all residents by encouraging independence, maximizing their well-being and enhancing social participation. This position requires shift work and a high level of personal and palliative care.
SALARY: Grid 10 ($21.63 to $25.19 per hour as per collective agreement)
HOURS: 37.4 hrs./wk., 28.07 hrs./wk., or Casual flexible
# of VACANCIES: 12 = 6 Perm. Full-Time, 2 Perm. Part-Time, 4 Casual positions
We offer practicum opportunities to the following students
- Human Service Worker
- Community and School Support Certificate
- Bachelor of Social Worker
- Health Care Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org