Careers at Interior Community Services
to advance your career?
to make a difference in the community?
to enriching lives?
Why Work for Interior Community Services?
- A professional and accredited organization
- An organization that is committed to providing high quality services
- Innovative programming that strives to meet the needs of the community
- A broad variety of programming that supports diverse populations
- Opportunities for growth, development and movement within the organization
- A supportive, welcoming and respectful environment for employees and persons served
- A learning organization that offers opportunities for training and professional development
- Agency wide wellness and appreciation initiatives and social events
- Employer paid group benefits and pension plan
The Kamloops Residential Youth Mentorship Program matches youth with a short term residential experience in the home of an adult mentor. With the guidance of the mentor, along with outside training and support services the goal is to support youth to build skills and move successfully into living independently.
We offer practicum opportunities to the following students
- Human Service Worker
- Community and School Support Certificate
- Bachelor of Social Worker
- Masters of Counselling
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Health Care Assistant
For further information please contact us at email@example.com