Careers at Interior Community Services
to advance your career?
to make a difference in the community?
to enriching lives?
Why Work for Interior Community Services?
Because, ICS provides:
- A professional and accredited organization that is committed to providing high quality services
- Innovative programming to meet the needs of diverse populations within the community
- A supportive, welcoming and respectful culture for employees and persons served
- A learning organization that offers opportunities for growth and professional development
- Agency wide wellness initiatives, group benefits and pension plan
Interior Community Services – Merritt is looking to hire a casual, on call Family Support Worker for back fill coverage in our Supervised and Supportive Visitation, Teen Centre and CYSN Programs.
This casual position will provide back fill coverage for vacation and sick time and provide additional support in these programs when required.
We offer practicum opportunities to the following students
- Human Service Worker
- Community and School Support Certificate
- Bachelor of Social Worker
- Masters of Counselling
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Health Care Assistant
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org