Careers at Interior Community Services
to advance your career?
to make a difference in the community?
to enriching lives?
Why Work for Interior Community Services?
Because, ICS provides:
- A professional and accredited organization that is committed to providing high quality services
- Innovative programming to meet the needs of diverse populations within the community
- A supportive, welcoming and respectful culture for employees and persons served
- A learning organization that offers opportunities for growth and professional development
- Agency wide wellness initiatives, group benefits and pension plan
Interior Community Services- Merritt is looking to hire casual Community Support Workers for our Community Inclusion program in Merritt, BC. This role provides individual one on one support to clients with developmental disabilities in areas including community inclusion, accessing community resources, emotional support and life skills development.Learn More
Interior Community Services is looking to hire casual support workers for our Youth Living residential programs supporting , youth with special needs, at-risk youth, and youth impacted by trauma.
Flexible availability is required and an ability to work 24 hour live - in shifts.
Interior Community Services is looking to fill the temporary full-time position of Family Support Worker within our Supervised and Supportive Visitation program in Kamloops, BC.
The duration is expected to be 6 months, or upon return of the incumbent.
We offer practicum opportunities to the following students
- Human Service Worker
- Community and School Support Certificate
- Bachelor of Social Worker
- Masters of Counselling
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Health Care Assistant
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org