The Family Navigator connects families to:
- Parent/child groups
- Community resources
- Services for children with exceptionalities
- Pre and Post-natal support and education
- Services for emotional and physical health
- Services that support the developmental needs of children
- School District 73
- Tool Box Funding (support worker required)
Family Navigation is available in Kamloops and Chase. Families or professionals looking for information about programs and services can contact the Family Navigator through Interior community Services.
Who Is Eligible?
Pregnant women and families with children birth to 6 years of age are able to access the program.
How to Refer:
No referral is needed for the program - walk-ins are welcome.
Contact ICS at 250-554-3134 for more information or to speak with the Family Navigator.
Click on the picture above to read the Early Years Family Navigation Program 2021 Impact Statement