The goal of Barriere House is to increase the quality of life for all residents while supporting them through the aging process including death and dying.
The Barriere House
- Increases quality of life by providing a nurturing , safe and secure home environment
- Provides for daily living needs
- Enhances independence and promotes individual life skills
- Facilitates family relationships and community connections
- Supports individuals through the aging process
Who Is Eligible?
Adults living with a developmental disability
How To Refer:
Community Living British Columbia