The goal of Terry's Place is to increase the quality of life for all residents while supporting them through the aging process including death and dying.
- Increases quality of life by providing a nurturing, safe and secure home environment
- Provides for daily living needs
- Enhances independence and promotes individual life skills
- Facilitates family relationships and community connections
- Supports individuals through the aging process
Who Is Eligible?
Adults living with a developmental disability
How To Refer:
Community Living British Columbia (CLBC)
Click on the picture above to read about the Adult Living Programs at Terry's Place in Barriere, and Centennial House, Desmond House, and supported housing in Kamloops.