- Connects individuals to the community as valued members
- Assists individuals to develop and attain personal goals
- Promotes independence through life skill development
- Provides support towards volunteerism and employment
- Provides one-to-one and/or group support
Who Is Eligible?
Adults 19 years and up who are referred from Community Living British Columbia
How To Refer:
Community Living British Columbia (CLBC)
Click on the picture above to read the Kamloops Community Inclusion and Skill Development 2020 Program Impact Statement.
Click on the picture above to read the Merritt Community Inclusion 2020 Program Impact Statement.