At the ReConnect program we:
- Support youth who may be in crisis
- Support youth in creating and working on goals
- Assist youth to connect to family and/or community based resources or other natural supports
- Support and promote a positive and successful transition to adult self-sufficiency
- Provide information on problem solving and communication skills, including parent-teen conflict
Who Is Eligible?
Primarily youth aged 16-19 who are homeless or at increased risk of homelessness. Exceptions can be made based upon identified need, and in collaboration with the Ministry of Children & Family Development (MCFD).
How To Refer:
Youth are referred via self-referral, community based, familial, Ministry of Children and Family Development / Probations, RCMP
Click on the picture above to read the Street Outreach, Acadia Youth Transitional Housing, and ReConnect 2019 Program Impact Statement.