The Teen Centre in Merritt provides
- Computer / Internet access
- Training (resume writing, public speaking, Food Safe, First Aid)
- Referrals to other community agencies
- Outreach and support: Life/coping skills, managing/dealing with conflict and anger management
- Gymnasium access: floor hockey, basketball, soccer and indoor activities
Who Is Eligible?
Youth 12 to 19 years of age.
How To Refer:
No referral is required, we are an open door to the community.
2019 Merritt Youth Services Impact Statement
Click on the picture above to read the Merritt Youth Services 2019 Program Impact Statement