The Youth Centre in Merritt provides
- Computer / Internet access
- Training (resume writing, public speaking, Food Safe, First Aid)
- Referrals to other community agencies
- Outreach and support: Life/coping skills, managing/dealing with conflict and anger management
- Gymnasium access: floor hockey, basketball, soccer and indoor activities
Who Is Eligible?
Youth 12 to 19 years of age.
How To Refer:
No referral is required, we are an open door to the community.
Click on the picture above to read the Merritt Youth Services 2017 Program Impact Statement