Youth Living Programs
- Provide the care and nurturing of youth
- Ensure a safe environment while teaching various independent-living skills
- Work with families and other community members as appropriate
- Provide structured, person-centered programming
- Are designed to meet the individual strengths, abilities, desires, and needs of each youth
Who Is Eligible?
Children or Youth (up to age 19) referred through the Ministry of Children and Family Development are eligible.
How To Refer:
Referrals are made by Social Workers within the Ministry of Children and Family Development.