Options and Opportunities
- Assists participants to reach their individual goals and potential
- Honours participants' interests, strengths, needs, and preferences
- Respects each individual as a valued and contributing member of the community
Through a variety of community-based activities the areas of focus include:
- Enhancing personal growth and independence
- Developing meaningful friendships and community connections
- Promoting personal health and wellness
Hours of operation are 8:45 am - 2:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Who Is Eligible?
Adults 19 years and older with exceptional learning needs
How To Refer:
Referrals are made through Community Living British Columbia (CLBC)
Click on the picture above to read the Options & Opportunities 2017 Program Impact Statement.