- Promotes quality of life for all residents
- Maximizes independence and promotes individual life skills
- Provides for emotional and physical well-being
- Supports individuals to develop and attain personal goals
- Encourages community connections and healthy family relationships
Who Is Eligible?
Adults over the age of 19 with developmental disabilities and living with autism.
How To Refer:
Community Living British Columbia (CLBC)
Click on the picture above to read about the Adult Living Programs at Terry's Place in Barriere, and Centennial House, Desmond House, and River House (supported housing) in Kamloops.