Safe Spaces is available in Kamloops and provides:
- Drop-in and individual appointments
- Weekly peer group meetings; workshops for community service providers and school groups on sexuality and gender
- E-mail outreach and support
- Resource and lending library
- Referrals to other services
Who Is Eligible?
Safe Spaces is open to LGBTQ2SPA + youth and their allies between the ages of 12-26.
How To Refer:
No referral is required. Call or text 250-371-3086 to speak to the Program Coordinator for dates and location.