Meals provided by the Meals On Wheels program are ordered once a week and delivered to recipients by a dedicated volunteer team, twice a week. Please be advised that we do have a waitlist right now but we would be pleased to add you to it.
* Due to unforseen circumstances we are unable to provide the frozen meals.
Meals On Wheels Program Details
- The standard Meals On Wheels dishes cost $6.00 per meal.
- Frozen meals cost $6.50 per meal.
- Individuals must be at home to receive the meals delivered by volunteers.
- An invoice for meals will be mailed at the beginning of each month.
Meals on Wheels Information Package and Menus
Who Is Eligible?
Any community member is eligible.
How To Refer:
1. Call the administrative office to register.
2. Print off registration form, fill out and return to administrative office.