Meals provided by the Meals On Wheels program are ordered once a week and delivered to recipients by a dedicated volunteer team, twice a week. Please be advised that we do have a waitlist right now but we would be pleased to add you to it.
Meals On Wheels Program Details:
- The standard Meals On Wheels dishes cost $6.00 per meal.
- Frozen meals cost $6.50 per meal.
- Individuals must be at home to receive the meals delivered by volunteers.
- An invoice for meals will be mailed at the beginning of each month.
Please let us know what area of Kamloops you live in as we have limited volunteers and we are not able to deliver to all areas of Kamloops.
For Meals on Wheels service other than in Kamloops please contact Interior Health at 1-866-314-2806
Meals on Wheels Information Package and Menus
Who Is Eligible?
Any community member is eligible.
How To Refer:
1. Call the administrative office to register.
2. Print off registration form, fill out and return to administrative office.